Soul Support brings strength and stability during emergencies, stress, trauma and transformation, while providing support to rejuvenate and restore balance on all levels. Following is a list of situations where this formula has proven helpful:
* Accidents involving injury, shock, and/or trauma
* Emotional catharsis and violent outbursts
* Fear of flying
* Motion sickness
* Before, during and after visits to the dentist
* After a fight, argument, or disagreement
* After receiving "bad" news such as a death in the family
* Divorce, job changes, and moving to a new place
* Post traumatic stress
* Before and immediately after surgery and during recovery
* Abrupt and/or major changes in plans
* In an animal shelter
* In wild animal rescue and rehabilitation work
* When transplanting in the garden and with cut flowers
* For any transition, challenge, or initiation.
Instructions for Use: During times of acute stress take four drops directly from the bottle under the tongue, or put 4-6 drops in a glass of water or juice and sip frequently. If the person needing Soul Support cannot drink, several drops of the stock concentrate can be rubbed on their lips, temples, or on the pulse points of the body. Dosage bottles can be made up ahead of time by adding four drops of stock to an one-ounce dropper bottle, filled with 75% water and 25% percent brandy or vegetable glycerine.
Soul Support can be used by the whole family. For children, dilute the stock drops in water if giving orally. Animals may take the stock directly, or it can be sprayed on or around their bodies.
Contains: · Cattail Pollen · Chalice Well · Cotton Grass · Fireweed · Labrador Tea · Malachite · River Beauty · Ruby · White Fireweed